In this roundup, we ask 13 experts in vehicle graphics, 5 questions. The answers may surprise you and provide insightful
information for the next time you decide to wrap your van.
Think that preparing graphics for your vehicle is time consuming and near impossible? Well, it just might not be as complicated as you may think.
We ask 5 simple questions to 13 experts in designing and applying decals on vehicles. We feel their answers and the reasons behind them are very insightful and should assist with a plan of action for when the time comes to decorate your van... making it that marketing machine you have always wanted.
Questions we asked
1. "Most common mistake clients make when designing their own artwork for their vehicle?"
2. "How many main colours do you recommend for vehicle livery?"
3. "Would you recommend removable graphics? If Yes!, why? & If No!, why?"
4. "Where on the vehicle would you recommend placing the businesses telephone number & why?"
5. "What is your recommended ratio between design and text? "
Now let's hear what the experts have to say on the matter!
Note: We have also included at the very bottom of the page an infographic on the "10 Biggest Sign Writing Mistakes" ... just for a little informative fun.
First European Finance (Scotland) Limited trading as vanleasing.com is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as a credit broker, not a lender.
RFL House, Anderson Street, Dunblane, FK15 9AJ | FRN Number: 671818 | © 2018