Vauxhall Combo Cargo Van Leasing
The Vauxhall Combo Cargo has proved to be an important vehicle for UK tradesmen.
It shares its platform with the Citroen Berlingo & Peugeot Partner, and has an all new chassis that is based in part on the two French brands best passenger cars.
It comes in two sizes, Standard (L1,H1) and XL (L2,H1). There is also a ‘Crew Cab’ version with the same key measurements as the XL van, but carries up to 5 people.
Thanks to the folding partition bulkhead and passenger seat, you get an extra 0.5 cu.m of cargo space located up front in the cab area. This is perfect for carrying delicate or fragile items where you can keep an eye on them.
Considering the Combo’s size, the cabin is very spacious and quiet on the move. There are a total of 15 storage compartments, including underseat ‘pull out’ trays, decent length door pockets and plenty of overhead storage.
In the three seater cab version, the middle seat folds down to become a table for paperwork or base for laptop use.
Combo Cargo Van Features & Specifications
- Max load volume: 3.3 cu.m (L1) & 3.9 cu.m (L2) + extra 0.5 cu.m
- Max load length: 1781mm (L1) & 2167mm (L2)
- Max gross payload: 735 kg (L1) & 985 kg (L2)
- Engine: 1.5 litre HDi (75, 100 & 130 bhp) & 1.2 litre PureTech petrol (108bhp)
- Emergency braking
- Collision alert system
- Drowsiness detection system
- Electric heated mirrors
- Onload payload weighing system