Peugeot Expert Van Leasing
Peugeot’s answer to the medium van market is the Expert. The latest version of this model offers more payload, greater load volume and a tighter turning circle (as tight as 11.3m) than its predecessor.
Along with a class-leading payload capacity, the Expert offers engines with fantastic efficiency that live up to Peugeot’s economy claims. These engines have also been modified to improve greatly in suppression of noise, vibrations and harshness, particularly at lower speeds.
The Expert comes in three vehicle lengths and two body types, offering plenty of choice, and that is before considering the three power output engines. If desired, there is also the option of upgrading to an eight-speed automatic.
Expert Van Features & Specifications
- Max load volume: 5.1 cu.m, 5.8 cu.m & 6.6 cu.m
- Max load length: 2860 mm
- Max gross payload: Up to 1490 kg
- Engine: BlueHDi 100, BlueHDi 120 & BlueHDi 145
- Little body roll (particularly when cornering)
- Light & precise steering
- Load-through bulkhead (fitted as standard)
- Middle passenger seat converts into desk
- Twin sliding doors (as standar)