The All-New stylish Kangoo utility van has a completely redesigned front end, giving it a more pronounced profile thanks to the elegant chrome line between the grill and front bumper.
It is available in two lengths, standard and long-wheel base. The standard version has a load volume of 3.3 cu.m which can be increased to 3.9 cu.m thanks to the clever fold-flat passenger seats. As for the long-wheelbase version, the load space is 4.2 cu.m, increasing to 4.9 cu.m with the same passenger seat functionality.
The cab has borrowed many features from the Renault car range giving it a more elegant look and feel. Renault has also redesigned the seats for improved durability, and claim their shoulder and elbow room is ‘best in class’. This is currently the only van that truely comes close to feeling like an actual car.
Storage options are good, with an open tray on top of the dashboard, cubby behind gauges and a large glove box.
Kangoo Van Features & Specifications>
- Max load space: 4.9 cu.m
- Max load length: 1810mm (3053mm opening bulkhead)
- Max gross payload: 600kg
- 1.3-litre turbocharged petrol (100 & 130 bhp)
- 1.5-litre turbo diesel (75, 95 & 115 bhp)
- Permanent Rear View digital interior mirror>
- Lane Keep Assist
- Trailer Sway Assist
- Active Emergency Brake System
- Zoning Function Locking / Unlocking
- Award: WhatVan? Compact Van of the Year 2022>