Peugeot Partner Van Leasing
The Partner was first launched in 2019 which makes it one of the newest small vans on the market, and also one of the best selling light commercial vehicles in Europe today.
What makes this van unique is its compact overall dimensions (great for city driving) while it is surprisingly spacious inside. So spacious in fact, it is capable of carrying impressive loads.
With two body lengths available, the L1 & L2 can accommodate two Euro pallets, with a maximum payload of 1,000 kg, which exceeds the competition by far.
In addition to impressive load capabilities, driving experience is important to Peugeot, a fact that is evident in the Partner, a refined and smooth machine to drive, with responsive steering. Even the long length (L2) van has a turning circle of only 11.4m making it extremely manoeuvrable.
When combined with a choice of ultra efficient engines, it is obvious to see why this workhorse is ideal for the smaller operator’s business.
Partner Van Features & Specifications
- Max load volume: 3.3 cu.m (L1) & 3.9 cu.m (L2)
- Max load length: 1817mm (L1) & 2167mm (L2)
- Max gross payload: 1,000 kg (L1) & 950 kg (L2)
- Engine: 1.5L BlueHDi (76 bhp & 102 bhp) & 1.2L petrol PureTech 110 (110 bhp)
- Adaptive cruise control (stop and go function)
- Lane-departure warning
- Coffee break alert
- Traffic sign recognition
- Blindspot monitoring
- Active safety brake
- Hill-start assist Side park assist Reversing camera Trailer stability control Grip
- Overload indicator