Citroën Berlingo Van Leasing
The Berlingo is one of the biggest selling small vans in Europe with a renewed list of attributes to be admired. These include improved technology, equipment, design aesthetics and the latest evolution in engines to comply with Euro 6 regulations.
This van comes in two body lengths (Berlingo M & Berlingo XL) and is based on a platform that has a combination of the older van’s underpinnings and the newer EMP2 platform which gives it its car-like driving performance and stability.
Citroën have put more thought on the driver by adding extra padding around the cab to make the driving experience less noisy, more comfortable and less stressful. For a small van there is plenty of storage situated in the overhead cubby holes and even an extra compartment located on the dash above the steering wheel to hold personal items like mobile phones or tablets.
The passenger seat folds down which acts like a desk for the driver. This desk can be rotated to acquire the perfect angle, making it possible to even use a laptop in the somewhat confined space.
If that wasn’t enough, Citroën have only gone and pulled it out the bag by making it possible for both versions of the van to accommodate an extra load volume of 0.5 cu.m. The passenger seat can be raised to free up additional space, particularly for fragile items you want to avoid putting in the back. This increases the load volume from 3.3 cu.m to 3.8 cu.m in size M and from 3.9 cu.m to 4.4 cu.m in size XL.
Berlingo Van Features & Specifications
- Max load space: 3.8 cu.m (M) & 4.3 cu.m (XL)
- Max load length: 1817mm (M) & 2167mm (XL)
- Max gross payload: 1000 kg (M) & 720 kg (XL)
- Engine: 1.5 BlueHDi (75, 100, 130 bhp) & 1.2-litre PureTech petrol (108bhp)
- Load through bulkhead hatch ( 3.09 m in size M – 3.44 m in size XL)
- Air conditioning as standard
- Cruise control with variable speed limiter
- Electronically adjustable & heated door mirrors
- 3 seater cab