Mercedes e-Vito Van Leasing
Mercedes has launched a new version of the e-Vito with some notable upgrades from the previous model. The new electric van comes with an improved battery (from 41 to 66 kWh) which has increased the van’s range from 93 to 162 miles. With this extended range, less charging is necessary and the charge time does not differ greatly from previous e-vito model.
Nor is that the only upgrade: the regenerative braking system now includes ‘D Auto’ mode that allows the van to determine appropriate regenerative settings depending on road and driving conditions. Essentially regeneration back to the battery through braking is more efficient, which contributes to the extended range.
The e-Vito comes in two lengths (the L2 & L3) and an 85 Kw motor that can produce the equivalent of 114 bhp while pulling a payload of up to 807kg.
e-Vito Van Features & Specifications
- Max load volume: 6.0 cu.m (L2) & 6.6 cu.m (L3)
- Max load length: 2831 mm (L2) & 3061 mm (L3)
- Max gross payload: 807 kg (L2) & 772 kg (L3)
- Electric motor: 85 kW (equivalent to 114 bhp)
- Range: 162 miles
- Charge time: 6.5 hrs (3-phase domestic power supply) & 35 mins (80% rapid charge)
- Battery capacity: 66 kWh
- Active brake assist (pedestrian recognition technology)
- Attention assist
- Cruise control (adaptive speed limiter function)