Volkswagen Caddy Van Leasing
In the world of cars the VW Golf is considered something of a benchmark, which is precisely what makes the Caddy a popular vehicle, since it is basically a Golf both in size and engine type. Thanks to its car-like handling and impressive build quality this van has developed something of a cult following over the years.
The 5th generation Caddy is underpinned by a brand new modular chassis (MQB platform) that Volkswagen uses on its cars. The result, when combined with VW’’s all new 2.0 litre diesel engine (that runs quieter and cleaner) is that operating the Caddy feels closer than ever to driving a car.
The load space of this van is greater than its predecessors, with 60mm more width between the wheel arches, 28mm more height and 20mm more length, increasing maximum load capacity to 3.1 cu.m for the short wheelbase and to 3.7 cu.m for the long wheelbase (Maxi).
Caddy Van Features & Specifications
- Max load space: 3.1 cu.m (Caddy) & 3.7 cu.m (Maxi)
- Max load length: 1797mm (Caddy) & 2150mm (Maxi)
- Max gross payload: 687 kg (Caddy) & 700 kg (Maxi)
- Engine: 2.0 litre diesel (74, 101 & 120 bhp) or 1.5 litre petrol (112 bhp)
- Twin dosing engines (80% reduction in emissions)
- 4 wheel drive (optional)
- 6 speed gearbox (as standard)
- Road sign detection (adjusts cruise control to speed limit)
- Lane keeping assist
- Self parking system